Directions for Chabot College Faculty & Administrators

In order for students to get either noncredit articulated courses or credit by examination articulated courses placed on their college transcript it is required that these courses be articulated between each Adult School, High School, ROP, and Chabot College.

Eligible courses must be articulated with each Adult School/High School/ROP and Chabot College on a course-by-course basis. Course eligibility is determined solely by the faculty at Chabot College within the subject area.