Student Ed Plan - SEP

Get a Student Educational Plan!
This will help you plan for your classes with the guidance of a counselor and complete one of the core services for priority registration

How to get your SEP

For New, First Time in College Students

You are a first time in college student if you have never attended a college or university.

Get your student education plan by scheduling your First Semester Planning Session (FSPS). 

Please note: First Semester Planning Sessions have now ended for Fall 23 admits. The next First Semester Planning cycle will start in early November 2023 for Spring 2024 enrollment. If your first semester will be in Spring 2024, please return soon to schedule your session. 

If you still wish to speak with a counselor, please see our counselor webpage. 

For Continuing or Returning Students

You are a continuing or returning Chabot student if you have taken classes before, at Chabot College or LPC.

Get your SEP by scheduling an appointment with Counseling.

For Students From Another College

You are a student from another college if you have taken classes at another college.

Get your SEP by:

  1. Bringing all official or unofficial transcripts, and AP test scores; and,
  2. Scheduling an appointment with Counseling.