DSPS PDF Forms
You may download these PDF forms and fill and sign them digitally by using the Adobe Acrobat Reader program. Although you may print and fill them out by hand, we highly recommend using Acrobat to fill them out.
Before downloading the forms, be sure you have Adobe Acrobat DC Reader installed on your Windows PC or Mac, or the Adobe Fill & Sign app installed on your Android or iOS (iPhone) device.
- If needed, please see the links below the forms for assistance with getting the proper software and instructions on how to use it.
- Also, please note Adobe Reader is not supported on Chromebooks (Chrome OS) at this time. We recommend FormSwift.com if you are on a Chromebook.
New Students - Getting Started Forms
(fill out only the combo packet form OR the individual forms)
Intake Forms (All-in-one PDF packet)
(Intake / Voter Preference / Use of Computers agreement combined)
Intake Forms (Individual PDFs)
Please note, intake packets are required to be updated each academic year, for all DSPS: ACE students
For students without an IEP or 504 plan
- Disability Verification form (Only needed for students without high school disability verification)
Accommodation Request Forms
General DSPS Forms
- Document Request form
- to obtain copies of DSPS documents
- Consent form
- to share personal information with 3rd parties
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing (DHH) Interpreter & Captioning agreeement
- for students utilizing American Sign Language (ASL) or Captioning and Real Time Transciption (CART) services
- Windows PC / Mac OS (Apple) Desktop / Laptop
- Google Chromebook
Adobe Fill & Sign
- Android phone / tablet
- iOS (iPhone / iPad)
PDF Basic Instructions / Quickstart Video
- How to use Adobe Fill & Sign
- Webpage: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/fill-and-sign-pdf-forms.html
- Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cdbQjg-KeU
Please note: For most users, these forms are not entirely fillable from within a web broswer. You must download a form, fill it out in a PDF program, and then save and email it back. If not specified within each form where to send it, or if you have questions about a form, please email them to: email@example.com.