The Zone Student Portal is unavailable. However, you can still access Class-Web and Zonemail
Employee Email Issue: Currently, Outlook is experiencing difficulties accessing email. Please use web mail or your phone Outlook app.


Admission & Records services are now provided online, while the campus is closed due to Covid-19.

Email - Please email us at from your secure ZoneMail email. If you're new to Zonemail, please read the Zonemail guide. When emailing, please send a detailed but brief message including your first and last name and W number.

Submitting Documents by Email

To submit paper documents and forms, scan it and email it to from your secure ZoneMail email (PDF preferred).

We will be responding to emails throughout the day and will respond as quickly as we are able. We appreciate your patience while we navigate this unexpected disruption to our services.


  • Academic Renewal Petition 
    Students can request an academic renewal for substandard grades (D, F) received. The substandard grade(s) may be disregarded in the computation of a student's GPA if the work was not reflective of the student's present scholastic level of performance. Please speak to a counselor for further details.

  • Application for Admission:  PDF  Online

  • Application for Refund of Fees 
    Send form to:
    Students may request a refund of enrollment fees as long as the student withdraws from the class during the first two weeks of class for a regular term class, or by the 10% point of the length of a short- term class. Refunds are not automatic.

  • California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption (AB540) 
    For California High School graduates

  • Class Overlap
    Students are only permitted to enroll in classes that overlap when extenuating circumstances exist. This form may only be used when the time overlap between classes is 15 minutes or less.
  • Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Request Form 
    (In person pick up not available at this time)
    For students requiring a replacement or an additional copy of a diploma or certificate.

  • Enrollment Verifications

    (In person pick up not available at this time)
    For verification of enrollment status for insurance or employment purposes or other reasons. 
    Companies and third parties requesting to verify a student's enrollment or degree, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse.

  • Excused Withdrawal Petition Form   
    In the event that a student wishes to drop one or more courses on the grounds of an extenuating circumstance that prohibited them from dropping these courses or continuing attendance. Extenuating circumstances are verified cases of accidents, illness, other circumstances beyond the control of the student, and other conditions, defined by the local governing board and published in college regulations. 

  • General Education (CSU or IGETC) Certification Request Form  
    IGETC (Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum) and CSU General Education certification verifies that a student has completed lower division general education requirements for the UC or CSU. The IGETC can be used for UC and CSU. The CSU Certification is for CSU only.
  • Incoming Transcript Evaluation
    Students who have completed coursework at an accredited college outside the Chabot‐Las Positas Community College District and/or AP test(s) may have these records evaluated. Students must have completed 6 units @ Chabot College and must be enrolled in at least 6 units @ Chabot College prior to submitting an Incoming Transcript Evaluation.

  • Major Declaration & Change of Primary Campus  
    Students may receive degrees or certificates at the end of any term. Students wishing to petition for graduation must file a Request for Degree or Certificate. Please check the Academic calendar each year for the deadline dates.
    NOTE: A student's home campus designation determines the college (Chabot College or Las Positas College) in which they may receive support services including, but not limited to, Financial Aid, CalWORKs, CARE, and EOPS.  A student's home campus is initially determined by the submission of the admission application.  A student's home campus designation may not be changed once a student has been disbursed financial aid for the award year.  A student may only change their home campus designation before receiving financial aid for the award year.
  • Petition for Admission from Dismissed Status  
    Students who have been dismissed from Chabot or Las Positas College may apply for readmission after one semester of non‐attendance.

  • Petition for Pass/No Pass Credit Grade  
    This option is not available for all courses. Please review the class schedule to see if the course is eligible. 
    Students can complete and submit this form if they choose to complete Chabot College courses for a Pass/No Pass grade, instead of a standard letter grade.

  • Petition for Reclassification of Residency  
    Petition to amend the residency rate determined by the data you entered on your application or to notify the college of a change to your former status.

  • Reclassification from Nonresident Status:
    Military , Military Dependent   

  • Request for Degree or Certificate  
    Students may receive degrees or certificates at the end of any term. Students wishing to petition for graduation must file a Request for Degree or Certificate. Please check the Academic calendar each year for the deadline dates.

  • Student Data Change

    Make changes to student's: Name, Address, Telephone number, Social security number, E-mail address, Birthday.

  • Transcript Request
    (In person pick up not available at this time)
    A transcript is the official record of your academic achievement. You may order copies of transcripts to send to yourself or other educational institutions, employers, or agencies.