COVID-19 Updates: Classes and Services are online while the campus is closed.

Fall 2020 Classes      Academic Tutoring & Resources     Employee Updates     Instructional Continuity

The Zone Student Portal is unavailable. However, you can still access Class-Web and Zonemail
Counseling is providing services and support to students, with various online systems, while the campus is closed due to Covid-19.
Please follow the instructions below on how to submit your forms and requests, online. We will reply to you as soon as we can and thank you for your patience.



Most forms are PDF fillable allowing you to download and save.

Alternatively, to print, handwrite, then scan a form or document into a PDF file before emailing it from your ZoneMail email, please visit the tutorials below:

Unless otherwise indicated, please submit these forms to: from your secure ZoneMail email. If you are new to Zonemail, please start with the Zonemail tutorial

If the form requires documentation to support your request, please have appropriate documentation attached to the email (PDF preferred). Requests without necessary or appropriate documentation will take longer to process or be denied approval. 

Please note, due to the high volume of emails we are receiving, response times may be delayed.

Subject line: Please include the title of the form (ie. Prerequisite Override, Excess Units Petition, etc.)
Message: Please include a detailed, but brief message in regards to your situation and include your W number, first and last name.

We will respond to you as quickly as we are able. We appreciate your patience while we navigate this unexpected disruption to our services.



  • Admissions & Records Forms
    Access forms housed in the Admissions & Records Office that do not require counselor approval.

  • Course In-Progress Re-enrollment Request Form
    For students who are not passing a currently enrolled course and want to enroll in the same course for the next term but are blocked from doing so by Class-Web. (Note: Instructor Documentation required.)

  • Excess Units Petition (fillable PDF)
    Students desiring to enroll in more than 18 units per term. (Note: You can view your GPA in Class-Web Unofficial Transcripts)

  • IGETC LOTE Verification with Proficiency Language Exam

    For students seeking to fulfill IGETC Area 6 Language Other Than English through a proficiency exam instead of other means. Please consult with a counselor or the Transfer Center Counselor for guidance before scheduling an exam.

  • IGETC LOTE Verification with Foreign Transcripts
    For students seeking to fulfill IGETC Area 6 Language Other Than English. Please consult with a counselor or the Transfer Center Counselor for assistance. (Note: Documentation required.)

  • Loss of Priority Registration and BOG Appeal
    Students who are placed on probation for two consecutive semesters may lose their priority registration status and their California College Promise Grant. To Appeal the Loss of priority registration and/or the loss of California College Promise Grant, please schedule an appointment with a counselor for guidance and submission of this form. (Note: Supporting documentation may be required.)

  • Petition to Repeat a Course (Chabot)
    Students may attempt the same class a maximum of three times at the same college or district. Additionally, if you have received a C or better in the course you can not repeat the same course. This petition is for students seeking to attempt a class for the fourth or more time. Also for students experiencing a block from registering for the same course when you have only attempted the course once or twice and/or have already passed the course. (Note: Documentation may be required.)

  • Prequisite Clearance
    To clear a prerequisite course for a course you are planning to take at Chabot College please visit our Prerequisite Clearance page.

  • Prerequisite Challenge   

  • Priority Registration Review Form
    For students wanting to receive an earlier registration date by showing documentation of previous completion of orientation, assessment, and/or your student education plan from Chabot College. (Note: Documentation Required.)

  • Substitution Waiver (fillable PDF)
    For students and faculty seeking to substitute a course toward (or waiver from) a Chabot College degree/program requirement. Please consult with a counselor for guidance before submitting the form. (Note: Documentation may be required.)