I have been in the automotive industry since 1985 as a technician and educator.
As a technician, I have worked in both dealerships and independents, primarily on European cars. I also have experience in: Shop management, parts, cashier, dispatching and service advisor.
As an educator, prior to coming to Chabot College, I had the pleasure to work with students at Mission Valley ROP, WyoTech / Sequoia Institute, BMW of North America, and MINI USA. I have been a Director of Education, overseeing and developing educational programs for WyoTech. I have also provided instruction for other educators in classroom management and curriculum development.
As an instructor for BMWNA, I have provided instruction for dealership technicians, graduate level students on BMW and MINI, and BMW Level III training programs. Our training covered the technical and soft-skills necessary to be successful in today’s automotive industry. I have also provided training for other instructors on BMW technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Higher Education Management, Florida Metropolitan University
- Associate of Applied Science in Automotive Technology, Sequoia Institute
- Diploma, Automotive Technology, WyoTech
- BMW Manufacture Training
- Volvo Manufacture Training
License and Certifications:
- ASE Master Automotive Technician with L1
- Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Certified Instructor
- California Advanced Smog Technician
- BMW Certified Facilitator
- California Bureau of Automotive Repair Certified Training Instructor