What We Do: Shared Governance Charge
- Apply Title 5 and Board policies in review of course and program
- Recommend and oversee the development of new courses and programs.
- Recommend course outlines of record and new program applications
for those courses and programs.
- Recommend requirements for the associate degree and certificate
programs to the Academic Senate for approval.
- Recommend and oversee course proposals for transmittal to CSU
and UC to meet General Education Breadth and IGETC requirements.
- Recommend prerequisites, co-requisites, and advisory preparation
for courses and programs to the Academic Senate for approval.
- Recommend and oversee courses taught by distance learning.
- Assist the Office of Academic Services with the development of
the catalog and class schedules.
- Recommend and oversee regulations and policy for Distance Education.
The Committee on Online Learning (COOL) is a subcommittee of the Curriculum
Dara Greene, Curriculum Chair
Gareth Scott, Library
- Connie Telles, Health, PE & Athletics
- Aaron Deetz, School of the Arts
- Mireille Giovanola, Social Sciences
- Lynn Klein, Applied Technology, Business & Apprenticeship
- Shannon Stanley, Psychology-Counseling
- Auturo Lopez-Yanez, Language Arts
- Vacant, Science and Mathematics
- Vacant, SSCC
Ex Officio Members
Jane Church, Curriculum/Curricunet Faculty Support
Julie Coan, SLOAC Chair
Edna Danaher, Student Records Evaluator
Shannon Stanley, Articulation Officer
Deonne Kunkle, Dean, (AHSS) Arts & Humanities and Social
- Stacy Thompson, VP, Academic Services