What We Do: Shared Governance Charge
- Apply Title 5 and Board policies in review of course and program
- Recommend and oversee the development of new courses and programs.
- Recommend course outlines of record and new program applications
for those courses and programs.
- Recommend requirements for the associate degree and certificate
programs to the Academic Senate for approval.
- Recommend and oversee course proposals for transmittal to CSU
and UC to meet General Education Breadth and IGETC requirements.
- Recommend prerequisites, co-requisites, and advisory preparation
for courses and programs to the Academic Senate for approval.
- Recommend and oversee courses taught by distance learning.
- Assist the Office of Academic Services with the development of
the catalog and class schedules.
- Recommend and oversee regulations and policy for Distance Education.
The Committee on Online Learning (COOL) is a subcommittee of the Curriculum
Shannon Stanley & Erin Kelly, Curriculum Co-Chairs
Pedro Reynoso, Academic Pathways and Student Success
- Connie Telles, Health, PE & Athletics
- Aaron Deetz, Arts & Humanities
- Andrew Pierson, Social Sciences
- Miguel Colon, Applied Technology, Business & Apprenticeship
- Cristine Santiago, Psychology-Counseling
- Arturo Lopez-Yanez, Language Arts
- Cynthia Stubblebine, Science and Mathematics
- Vacant, SSCC
Ex Officio Members
Julie Coan, SLOAC Chair
Michelle Chan, Curriculum & Student Learning Outcomes Specialist
Jean Lee, Rozen Bondoc, Peter Lee, Student Records Evaluators
Shannon Stanley, Articulation Officer
Char Perlas, Dean, Math/Science/ENGR/CSCI
Megan Parker, Angela Villasana, Maguerite Thomas, Academic Schedulers
- Stacy Thompson, VP, Academic Services