What We Do
- Apply Title 5 and Board policies in review of course and program
- Recommend and oversee the development of new courses and programs.
- Recommend course outlines of record and new program applications
for those courses and programs.
- Recommend requirements for the associate degree and certificate
programs to the Academic Senate for approval.
- Recommend and oversee course proposals for transmittal to CSU
and UC to meet General Education Breadth and IGETC requirements.
- Recommend prerequisites, co-requisites, and advisory preparation
for courses and programs to the Academic Senate for approval.
- Recommend and oversee courses taught by distance learning.
- Assist the Office of Academic Services with the development of
the catalog and class schedules.
- Recommend and oversee regulations and policy for Distance Education.
The Distance Education
Curriculum Support Committee (DECSC) is a subcommittee of the Curriculum
Jane Church, Articulation Officer (Chair)
Donna Gibson, Science and Mathematics
- Begona Cirera-Perez, Health, PE & Athletics
- Dov Hassan, School of the Arts
- Linnea Wahamaki, Language Arts
- Don Plondke, Social Sciences
- Jay Mumford, Applied Technology & Business
- Ernesto Victoria, Counciling
- vacant, ASCC
Ex Officio Members
Edna Danaher, Student Records Evaluator
- Kaaren Krueg, Committee Secretary
- George Railey, VP, Academic Services
Tuesday; Room 758 or Bldg 100 computer lab, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Library Consultation Form