What We Do
- Apply Title 5 and Board policies in review of course and program
- Recommend and oversee the development of new courses and programs.
- Recommend course outlines of record and new program applications
for those courses and programs.
- Recommend requirements for the associate degree and certificate
programs to the Academic Senate for approval.
- Recommend and oversee course proposals for transmittal to CSU
and UC to meet General Education Breadth and IGETC requirements.
- Recommend prerequisites, co-requisites, and advisory preparation
for courses and programs to the Academic Senate for approval.
- Recommend and oversee courses taught by distance learning.
- Assist the Office of Academic Services with the development of
the catalog and class schedules.
- Recommend and oversee regulations and policy for Distance Education.
The Distance Education
Curriculum Support Committee (DECSC) is a subcommittee of the Curriculum
Wayne Pitcher, (Chair)
- Jane Church, Counseling/Articulation
- Begona Cirera-Perez, Health, PE & Athletics
- Mireille Giovanola, Social Sciences
- Lynn Klein, Applied Technology & Business
- Larry Leach, School of the Arts
- Kent Uchiyama, Language Arts
- Patricia Wu, Science and Mathematics
- vacant, ASCC
Ex Officio Members
Edna Danaher, Student Records Evaluator
- Kaaren Krueg, Committee Secretary
- Tram Vo-Kumamoto, Dean of Science and Mathematics
- Dale Wagoner, Interim VP, Academic Services
Tuesday; Room 758 or Bldg 100 computer lab, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Forms and Tutorials
Library Consultation Form
Logging in to CurricUNET and Changing your Password
Creating a New Course
Modifying an Existing Course
Monitoring your Proposal
Curricular Area Faculty Review