The Learning Connection at Chabot College provides students and
instructors with the support they need to achieve their learning and
Students: We oversee a number of tutoring labs and learning
support programs across campus, including the Learning Connection
center (LC), the Math Lab, the Writing and
Reading Across the Curriculum (WRAC) Center, Language Center (ESL), Communication Studies Lab, and
Learning Assistant program.
The Learning Connection houses the Center for
Teaching and Learning (CTL) and Learning Assessment Center (LAC).
We strive to meet the following outcomes:
- Students who take advantage of the Learning Connection's Learning Support Programs
will succeed and persist in the course(s) for which they receive
support at higher rates than students who do not.
- Students who receive Learning Support will actively engage in the learning process at
higher rates than those who do not.
- The Learning Connection will maintain a supportive environment that
enhances student learning.
NAME THE CENTER survey!
Please click on the Learning Connection Lab or Center in the
navigation bar on the left for more information about the
services and resources available.
- For tutoring appointments, please click on the "Appointment Scheduling" link in the navigation bar on the left
- last day of tutoring for the Spring 2015 semester.
Summer tutoring will start 6/01.
Thursday, 5/21 is the
- For step-by-step instructions for scheduling appointments online,
*Please note, online scheduling for Fall 2015 will be available
- Click the link for more information about
Study Groups, then scroll
down to see which study groups are being offered for the current
study groups meet in the LC, room 2351.
25555 Hesperian Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94545
Room Number: 2351