The Learning Connection at Chabot College provides students and
instructors with the support they need to achieve their learning and
NAME THE CENTER
survey - click here
Students: We oversee a number of tutoring labs and learning
support programs across campus, including the Math Lab, Writing and
Reading Across the Curriculum Center (WRAC), Peer Academic Tutoring
Help lab (PATH), Language Center (ESL), Communication Studies Lab, and
Learning Assistant program.
Instructors: The Learning Connection houses the Center for
Teaching and Learning (CTL) and Learning Assessment Center (LAC).
We strive to meet the following outcomes:
- Students who take advantage of the Learning Connection's Learning Support Programs
will succeed and persist in the course(s) for which they receive
support at higher rates than students who do not.
- Students who receive Learning Support will actively engage in the learning process at
higher rates than those who do not.
- The Learning Connection will maintain a supportive environment that
enhances student learning.
- Please click on the Learning Connection Lab or Center in the
navigation bar on the left for more information about the
services and resources available.
- For tutoring appointments, please click on the "Appointment Scheduling" link in the navigation bar on the left
- For step-by-step instructions for scheduling appointments online, click here